Wednesday, 3 September 2014

Let's go on an Adventure...

I went to Snowdonia (Wales) and stayed there for 3 days with my parents, brother and best friend. We slept in tents, went on adventures and smiled the whole time. Here are some photos that I took:


DAY 1



First we visited a Waterfall called 'Swallow Falls' and it was really exciting because I had never seen a waterfall before in my life!



After we set up our tent, it started pouring with rain. And it rained and rained... nearly for the whole day. We sat and chilled, drinking beer and playing Uno. 














After it stopped raining, we went for a walk. We decided to explore the woods and walk along the lake. 






DAY 2

We went out for a hike, and we walked for around 2 hours. It was extremely fun and we had an amazing view as we were walking.








There was a lot of sheep! But that's what Wales is known for...










We found an amazing lake and obviously me being me, I had to go in. I love water so I had to see what it was like! The water was extremely clear and beautiful!






DAY 3






On the last day we decided to visit 'Dolbandarn Castle' and it was beautiful. So historical and amazing.

This was an amazing experience. The views were breathtaking and if you ever get a chance of visiting Snowdonia in Wales then definitely do. You won't regret it!





No comments:

Post a Comment