Wednesday, 13 August 2014

[TUTORIAL] Going Out Makeup


I have a makeup tutorial for you guys today! I didn't know what to call this, so I'm just calling it 'Going out' because for me it is quite a lot of makeup and I probably would never wear this much to school. So let's get started! Here are the products and brushes I have used:



STEP 1 - The Face 

Apply foundation. The one I used was Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 'Vanilla Clair' or 'Light Vanilla'. I just used my fingers for applying this foundation.

Next, concealer. I used Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer in 'Apricot'. Cover up all those spots! Again, finger was needed. 

I patted on some powder to set it all in and to stop shine on my face. Mac Loose Powder in 'Light plus' is the one I used. Brush used: Tuscan Hills Bronzer Brush.

Blush! I used the Elf pressed blush in 'Candid Coral' so pretty! Brush used: Ecotools Blush Brush.

STEP 2 - The Eyes & Eyebrows

Next I filled in my eyebrows. I used the Natural Collection eyeshadows duo in 'Mocha/Latte' and used the darker one. Brush used: Ecotools Angled Eyeliner Brush.

Here I did my eyes. I used the Elf Flawless Eyeshadow pallette in Tantalizing Taupe. I used the 'base' colour for my base, and the 'line' colour for my crease. I used Bourjois Eyeliner pencil in 'Gris Ingenieux' for my waterline. Mascara that I used is the Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme in 'Extreme Black'. Brushes used: Ecotools Eyeshadow Brush, MAC 217 Brush and some random crease brush (it doesn't have a name or a brand, sorry).
I added some pink gloss and woila! 

Finished Look





No comments:

Post a Comment